What will I learn?
What do I need?
- A web browser.
- The mindset and motivation for exploratory learning.
- Bonus: Any bit of previous programming experience.
What should I do?
- Read lessons in any order, but remember that they build on each other.
- Each lesson is short and should be read from top to bottom, including comments.
- Make sure to tinker and experiment with the examples in the console.
icons to find out even more.
Notes contain extra context or information that doesn't fit in
the fast-paced presentation.
1. Types & Literals
2. Expressions & Statements
5. Coding Forward